Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I know someone who stayed at the Bahia Principe Tenerife a couple of years ago and they loved it - said it was the best holiday they had ever had. Somebody who I work with is also booked to go in October and has done loads of research into the hotel and it does sound lovely.
i stayed the the adeje side of the bahia but also could use the facilities of the tenerife side. It is a lovely hotel and the food was very good. It is a bit of a walk into fanabe for bars and shops.
Don't know the hotels themselves, but agree with a previous comment. They are a bit out of the way. However, it is all relative and it depends what you want
The BP Costa Adeje & Tenerife are part of the same complex and though they each have their own facilities, you can use either, irrespective of which one you're staying in. I do seem to remember they liked you to stick to your own buffet restaurants for breakfast and dinner, though.

As to which is better, it's all down to personal preference. The Tenerife is all Junior Suites which can take 2A+2C families whereas the Costa Adeje has more standard twin rooms with a sprinkling of Junior Suites and some bungalows/villas as I remember. We stayed at the Tenerife, but mostly spent our days at the CA, as it has nicer pools/grounds and the bars were better.

Lovely hotel and the all-inc worked well. However, calling it Costa Adeje is a real misnomer as it's actually in Playa Paraiso which is a real one horse town. You'll need to jump on the hotel bus or take a taxi to get to Costa Adeje proper. However if you're after a quiet holiday it's a lovely place to stay.

By the way, both hotels are clearly visible on Google Earth.
I forgot to say that they have a good system for people who have a late flight. you can go to the spa and have a shower and they give you nice towels too. I must also say that you need to book as soon as you arrive for the speciality restaurents as they can get booked up quickly. The area from the pool to the buffet area can be quite steep
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.