Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi eager ive posted you a private message with flights times and hotel details. for the 4 adults 2 kids just over 2000 good luck mazza
if you don't fancy AI at flamingo oasis how about hotel levante club which is next door to it.
only problem i foresee with both is that they are quite a walk from beach/ lively areas.
Hotel Don Pancho is pretty good and central too. Close to all entertainment and promenade at Levante Beach. Never stayed there but have friends who have and they liked it. Not sure about Food with you being Vegetarian and Semi-veggies!!! As i'm sure you know Spain is not exactly Vegetarian Valhalla. Most Hotels will offer Soups,Salad items, plenty of vegetables, Cheese, Pasta, Pizza (and Fish/Seafood if you eat those). But self catering might be a better option then you could prepare your own food if you are worried about not having a good choice!

Best Regards - Taggy
So can anyone help with a hotel that will suit us all, ideally it would have entertainment on site so we don't have to walk far in the evenings and plenty for the children to do

Having stayed at the Benimar Apartments, I don't think that they would be what you are looking for.
1/ They don't have any entertainment on site, only a small cafe snack bar frequented mostly by locals.
2/ It is a fair walk to all the popular bars in the new town.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not rubbishing these apartments, we have stayed there twice and enjoyed it both times, the bonus been that they all have automatic washing machines and are quite well equipped but there is nothing for the kids to do on an evening, you have to venture out.

Perhaps you would be better in a hotel that is quite central, most of the larger ones offer as Taggy has said, a good selection of soups, salads, fish e.t.c. The Sol Pelicanos even has an Italian section everyday which has pizzas and pasta dishes, of which, some are vegetarian.
Hope you get sorted.
Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.