Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, I have just had a quick look on Hotelopia (part of the Thomson group) and they had a lot of choice for your dates, have a look and see what you think.

Carol
I don`t know if have got sorted yet but we have stayed in Magaluf/Palma Nova twice at easter. We have a 9 year old and found plenty to do to keep him amused. The last time we went we stayed at the Magaluf park and there were quite a few families in, in fact we stayed in the hotel most evening as our son was happy playing with freinds he had made, the shows were geared to all age groups. The entertainment team adapted their entertainment to who was in the hotel. We had an indoor pool so that kept him busy.

I think the guy you spoke to is refering to the kids clubs not running and everything geared towards the older end but there will be things to keep kids busy.

Don`t think that the resort will be full of pensioners, it will be a mixed lot.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.