Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
It depends where you're flying from, cheap flights at that time of year are few and far between. The only way to getthem is to spend time trawling the 'net I'm afraid but jet2 and monarch are usually reasonable, especially from Manchester.

I'd say Tenerife and Lanzarote were much the same at that time of year.

If you tell us what you're looking for I could make some recommendations for apartments/villas. Have you decided which resort for instance?

Robert
Sha,

Can't help with flight info - but re. Tenerife v Lanza for weather that time of year - it depends to which resort you are heading - but from my experience of both Playa de las Americas v Costa Teguise I would say you have a better chance of good weather in Tenerife - although my heart still lies in CT and would personally favour it every time if the weather wasn't an issue.

WHL
Not really made a firm decision on resort.

There will be me and two kids, age 11 and 8. Want somewhere fairly lively so we are all entertained with plenty of cheap places to eat out etc.
Its a bit pie in the sky at the moment but I realy want to go just as cheaply as possible.

We had such a miserable time at home last year I just want something for us all to look forward to and enjoy

sha33a
Don't forget to check hotel reviews HERE ;)

Pippy :)
Hi, I use travelsupermarket just tap in dates and airport and they will give you the results. Try http://www.ownersdirect.com or http://www.holidayletting.co.uk for an apartment.

bamburghsue
also try travelrepublic we go 28 dec booked flights with jet 2 and booked apartment with owners-direct flights were expensive but worth every penny been to tenerife for the last four xmas fancy a change this year my 8 yr old has a great time playing in pool and making friends its so less stressful than being at home you can chill out no cooking and cleaning :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.