Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Help Please
4 Posts
re: entertainment,,,, you like it or you dont,, unless someone knows you personally then noone will be able to advise you its personal choice lol

re: ai holiday, try sunshine holidays http://www.sunshine.co.uk/ (mods, please remove if links are not allowed :))

they are £200 cheaper than our tc holiday to hisaronu in may :( wish i`d known last year lol

what kind of entertainment are you looking for ?????????

hth pj
We are a couple in or 40's No kids, managed to grt rid of them now.

Previous entertainment seemed to be what you would see as the rejects on Britains Got Tallent.

Looking for general entertainment, Good singers, Comedians Quiz's.
I can recommend WOW Bodrum resort. Food is excellent and you also have a couple of A la cartes to choose from. Entertainment was better than I have previously experienced in Turkey. Good outdoor seating area where there was a live band most nights.Everyone got up for a boogie! Prior to the live music there were shows such as Mr or Mrs WOW or chinese acrobats,belly dancing competitions etc; They did a quiz by the pool bar in the afternoon,usually music or film related. We are also an older couple and this hotel suited us fine. It's a 10-15 min stroll in to Gumbet or about 15 mins on the dolmus to Bodrum. Oh yes,the hotel also has it's own disco. We are back there again in August.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.