Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Help Please
2 Posts
Hi Rigby.

sorry going to seem a bit vague here but you dont say whether you are going out for 1 week or 2 weeks also are you A/I or bed and breakfast, so here goes train to sofia means you would need to get into Burgas for the train they are doing some concessions at the moment , you could also check at the bus station in Sunny Beach for the times of the bus to Sofia the express train takes 6 hrs the bus fare seems to be 50 lev rtn. sorry cant be more exact we usually take about £1000 for a fortnight but come back with money you can still manage to get beers for 1 lev in some places (dearer for export beers) stick to local drinks cheaper food in resort try Fara or Djannys, or the Condor beside the post office. when we go up to Sofia we usually have hire car hope this answers some of your question
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.