Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
One year (about 1999) we took the trip to the waterfalls and the tour took us to the Kingfisher brewery and bottling plant, but I don,t remember quite where it was. Only that we were shown round the plant and went up a tower to the office where we all sat sampling the brew at about half nine in the morning... interesting but a little too early to enjoy a free pint.

Gaz
Most Taxi drivers - and I know that this a contentious point - will be able to take you to a Feni tappers. However there is the Kingfisher brewery near to Dudsaghar.

If anyone knows where the Honeybee distillery is and if they do tours, please let me know......
Says on the Honey Bee bottle - 'Produce of India - blended & bottled for Herbertsons Ltd,22 Homy Mody Street, Mumbai 400 023 By Mandovi Distilleries & Breweries Pvt Ltd. D8 Madakaim Industrial Estate, Madkai, Ponda Taluk, Goa - 403 404'
Hope that helps you !! hic-hic (got the bottle in my hand now...)
:rofl Spike i'm surprised you can still read whats on the label.. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.