Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hi
Quite a few people on this forum would advise you first of all not to go AI
The food in the hotels are sometimes repetative and not so hot as you would be used to
at home.Also to eat out is very reasonable to cheap and the choice you will find is very good.
As for fishing there are fishing trips but not being a fisherman I can't really comment
hi i loveholidays do not go all inclusive or half board you will be wasteing you're money the food in the hotels is rubbish its much nicer to eat out we have been to sunny beach 4 times and are going back in july and have always gone bed and breakfast we had friends that booked 5* half board and could not touch a thing eating out is much nicer sorry cant help you with the fishing question x x
Hi iloveholidays1703,

You will find fishing trips advertised in most of the resorts, although I have no idea how good/bad the fishing is in the Black Sea.

There is also freshwater fishing available in Bulgaria's rivers, lakes & dams, again I can't comment on the quality of the fishing.

I would echo the other posters comments about All-Inclusive packages - personally, I wouldn't consider anything more than B&B if I had to use a Bulgarian resort hotel.

Baldur
Have to agree, do not go AI. Not value for money and numerous complaints last season
Try B&B if possible or there is plenty of choice of apartments in Sunny Beach.

:sun2 Toonman
hotel nympha golden sands an excellent A/I and we re very fussy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.