Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have stayed in the Don Pedro in Cala San Vicente the past two years, stunning location, right on the beach, food was good and the drinks were plentiful :D plenty going on and good value for money too; resort is small and quietish, but when your All Inclusive what does that matter?

Going to Corfu Marina, Cala Egos again All Inclusive at the end of this month :)
I'm flying out with my 2 young children to Alcudia on the 17th of this month.

We are staying at the Club Mac / Jupiter hotel, which is all inclusive. The prices are very good, but then we booked through a company online, so I'm not sure what the prices are like in the high street travel agents. I have never been there before, but my mum and dad have. They said it was so good that they are going again, and next time they wanna take their grandkids. So we're off in 2 weeks!

Theres plenty of entertainment for those who want it, and there are plenty of swimming pools. I've been told that the food is good aswell. Although I have heard bad reviews of this hotel, I have also heard plenty of good ones.

The beach is about a 20 minute walk away, and the views are lovely. If I remember rightly there is a free bus running down to the beach too.

Basically, I can't wait!!!

Good luck with your search, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! :D :D
:D Hi just got got back yesterday from club mac jupiter it was brilliant been there three times now,and i am looking to go again as it was so good, weather was not to good had rain and thunderstoms twice, really windy yesterday even though it rained it was still warm,all i can say is enjoy say hi to terri and john the entertainers for me. :P :wow
We went to the lagomonte last year and a great time was had by all - our group ranged in age from 3 - 60!
I know its not where you mentioned but we went to Lanzarote Bay aparthotel last year in Costa Teguise, was brill. kids were 8 and 10 and had brill time. 2 different kids clubs and food was lovely. Through the day kids and adults were entertained constantly.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.