Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Tracy
fraid I cant find them either. I will pass this on to the mod who deals with the Galleries.
Tracy I've sent you a PM.
just tried again.
i am clicking on upload,then admin options,choosing add photos.a box then appears,i am choosing the option for 5 photos.i am then clicking on browse,choosing the photo.then putting a caption,in the box below.i then clicked on upload,when i had chosen the 5 photos.
is this all i need to do?
sorry about this
tracy
Yep Tracy that should let you upload the photos. If you want you can increase from five to ten which is the max at one time to upload.
fiona & allmen!
have managed to upload the photos.there should be 9 in total.
thanks for the help
tracy
Tracy your pictures have now been moved to the appropriate album in the Far East section.
hi allmen!
where have the penang photos been put,as the other couple,cannot find them.have tried myself,but can only find the bali ones.
cheers tracy
sorry allmen!
just noticed my message! :oops:
tracy
no,can't find them,under malaysia!
tracy
Tracy they are in Malaysia album under the sub title Penang album they are the only photos in the album.

Just checked and they are defo there.
thank-you!
just uploaded another 5,of the hotel,incase anyone,would like to know,what it's like.gives a little bit of insight,for people, that might book in the future.
thanks again
tracy
Hi Admin Team

I have just loaded my photo's of Egypt, however they have gone into the gallery area and not the appropriate area for Egypt. Have I done something wrong or do you validate and move them to selected area's?

Please advise as I have some other photo's to load onto the system.

Hi Peggy

Your pics are currently in the upload album (all pics begin life there :wink: ), Allmen will move them to the Egypt album for you.

Pippy :D
Thanks Pippy

I thought that was the procedure.
Peggy your pics now transfered to Egypt album in the sub album named Luxor.

Thanks for the pics.

allmen
Hi, I have uploaded some photos, and i have put the same one on twice, but i cant log in to delete it, for some reason my user name is invalid, can anyone tell me why this is happenning? also when they are put in the Costa Blanca Section will they be put in the order that they are in now? as i put them on going from beginning of Hols to the end, they go from C/mas day to Spanish C/mas and at the moment they are back to front!!!

Lizzie
Hi,

You won't be able to delete the pictures yourself and your HT log in will not work in the photo-album.

Mark :D
Thanks Mark, Just realised i may have put the description in the wrong place, sorry if i have and it causes you any problems identifying them.

Lizzie.
Lizzie your pictures are now in the main Costa Blanca Album under Benidorm album you'll find them here

Thanks for the pics
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.