Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
The upload of pictures is currently disabled. As soon as the upload is available again, we will let our members know.

Mark :)
HI Mark, just tried uploading photos and failed. Just read your above post stating it's been disabled. Any idea how much longer we'll have to wait - 11 days seems a long time :que
Enabling it takes a few seconds, finding somebody suitable to manage the picture album is a little more difficult.

Please bare with us.

do i have to re log in to upload my photo's ? as it will not take my user name, as ive forgot my passord aswell, any mods or admin bail me out, ive got 3 years of holiday photo's to upload to bore you with :)
Will look into it for you ?

Kath x
No log in required at all. You should be able to upload without it.

it says there is a drop down menu. can not seem to find that to download from my pc
it says there is a drop down menu. can not seem to find that to download from my pc

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=134235
See the above topic

Sanji
cheers managed to do that from your sticky :tup

but every time i try to start uploading it says ive lost my internet connection :que
would i need to resize my photo's as they are quite large files
just to let you know i have resized 10 photos and started to download them around 6.30pm its now 00.10 am and still its saying its downloading :que
the progress report on all photos is saying this

Processing status...

- Adding Resized DSCF0197.jpg
Resizing/compressing original image
No resizing required
- Resizing Resized_DSCF0197
Little legs, Did you manage to post your pics.?

Sanji
yes many thanks ive managed two albums up to press. ive tried uploading another twice but it knocked my internet off, but i will keep trying :tup
little legs,

If you have any further problems, let us know. I've added about 40 myself today and filed those that were waiting and everything is running smoothly :tup
Darren
think i should be fine now, just sent some tenerife sunsets in my last lot,
little legs,

Thanks, they're now filed in the Las Americas album :tup Rather than sending 8 photos of the same or similar scene, it might be worth varying them composition wise or we'll end up with albums full of similar / repetative photos.

Darren
hi...how long should it take to upload 8 photos...says box will go away ...but 1 hr later still there....tweetie
TWEETIE PIE,

Depending on your connection speed, it should only take a few seconds. What are the file sizes of the photos you're uploading? Are you uploading photos straight from the camera or resized ones? If from the camera, they might be several megabites so will take quite a while to upload. I would recommend you resize them to something like 1024 x 683 pixels before uploading.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.