Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Were going to the Hemera in 2008 and cant wait......

Booked with Thomas Cook on our High Street, because they beat their own price when I phoned for a price !!

2 adults two kids who will be ages 11 and 7 when we go. For £2,072 for 2 weeks, we go 19th June - 4 th July 08. Which i thought was a good price as other prices coming up at £2,400 to £2,600, and thats from our local airport of Stansted and not Gatwick too.

Got asked if we have any room preferences like low level sea view, birthdays ect whilst there, so me and the kids said it would be their dads birthday whilst we were there , which is true, lets see if thats a bonus for him when we our there :)
regards
snow-white
me and the wife are going 4th may next year for 2 weeks from east mids
I may be going at the end of next month if I can persuade my husband,He wants to go to Sharm, so we are at stalemate!.If he wins I will be going next April/May.
Just back to work yesterday and I am going back on 4 december..... not sure what the weather will be like. Flying from Manchester this time, not sure if it will be full of mature guests!!!
Anyone been to Hemera in December.... price was too good to ignore, works out cheaper than 3 x Xmas nights out in Newcastle!
Thomas Cook have taken over the My Travel group which includes Manos, Directholidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.