UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Think I'd rather book a spa weekend - give me a bit of pampering any day, over a massive hangover from Blackpool, or a wet weekend in Skegness :lol:
Congratulations!!

I personally wouldn't touch Butlins with a barge pole. I remember someone on here went on a hen weekend and stayed there and said it was awful.

As you've got some time yet - why not wait and see if you can some cheap flights on a low cost airline when they come on sale later in the year and go somewhere like Barcelona, Nice or Malaga?
gotta be blackpool............hen party capital of the world lol
Hi

When are you hoping to have your hen party?

Gail
How far are you prepared to travel & in what part of the country do you live?
Hi there

Many thanks your replies.

I am in Buckinghamshire and the actual date we got married was 12th March 1988 so looking at having hen party end Feb/early March maybe.

I must admit I have spoken to a couple of people and they too say that Butlins is not the best place to go!

Open to suggestions though :)
What about Center Parcs? I've never been to any but know some people who love them.
I went on a hen weekend to Butlins Minehead 4 weeks ago.
We had a good time, but it won't be special as the whole place is full of other hen and stag weekends!!! We even met up with another hen party from the same town!
It costs a fortune when you are there, paid over £5 for a G&T :shock: Plus with all the fancy dress outfits you'd need!! :roll:
When you add up all you've spent, you could have something alot nicer.
27 of us went to Newcastle for my friends hen night (Well, arrived Saturday and left sunday night) and it was amazing - just booked into a cheap hotel and we were sorted :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.