Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
depends on what you mean by party!

how old you are? what sort of entertainment you're after etc etc.

but, yes, the square is the liveliest part of town :D
The youngest going is 28 the oldest 35, were after sun sea and sand oh and women lol. Is there water sports? Bar crawls? booze cruises?, we will also be there for the world cup final so where would be the best place to watch that.
As said above all you need to do is head for the Square. There are plenty of lively bars and clubs there to keep you entertained.
Most people your age & hen parties end up in cafe Benidorm, don't bother going in there until after 2 though as they have caberet on. It is open until 6, as are other bars on the square.
Don't bother with the organised bar crawls you are better off just doing your own thing rather than paying to be taken in to the bars you would go in anyway.

Water sports on the beach are at the far end of Levante beach. There are banana rides and also a cable water ski.

The square will be packed for the world cup final, Champions, Sinatra's would be good places to watch it although I would recommend getting in early to get a decent view especially if by some miracle England make it.
organised bar crawls are banned anyway..best place to see footy.is a pub that you like.where you can get a drink easy.but has good tv and food.
Are they???? Cos I've seen them in the summer! Can't think of the name of the group that organise them, but my friend worked for one last year!!
Lisa, I've seen them too. I've also seen ads for ultimate hen and some type of stag do too. They were plastered all over the square. Not that I go there often, so they might have all gone now.
lisa any chance you could speak to your friend for me x. any information would be really helpful. cheers
The World Cup Final would be great in Benidorm , i will just miss it as well....imagine Brazil v Spain final !!!
classic Dean , you should be a comedian :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.