Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
hi

We've just returned from the sabinal and stayed in a family room which was allocated on arrival. I think we were lucky.

If you look at photos of the sabinal you will note the wings of the building are cranked towards the sea. Where the turn is, the rooms are triangular shaped and they have managed to fit 2 extra beds. Basically the lobby by the bathroom is wide enough to fit a 4th bed and it creates an extra bedroom which our 14yr old appreciated. We had room 522, I think all the x22 rooms are like this and the same the other end. On the reception desk they did display a price list suggesting it was an extra 25euro's per day per person to upgrade to this type of room. I have a photo from the inside if you wish which illustrates the layout of the room.

The normal rooms, when an extra bed is required for a child they supply a zed bed which means there is no room to move around. We had one once and i asked to be moved which took 3 days to action. i.e. waiting for somone to leave.

They tend to keep them for families and disabled people but try the travel agent 1st then fax the hotel direct if you get no joy.

The reception staff are very helpful and will accommodate your request if they can.

Good luck
Thanks..I have pm'd you :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.