Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi all!
36 Posts
I've been wondering you were getting on Fiona, sounds like you are having a great time, lucky you Goa tomorrow!!

Have a great time for the rest of your visit!

broken finger????
Glad your enjoying it looking forward to reading your holiday report,

Lin
Sounds like you are having a great time, lucky you! And Goa tomorrow oh how lucky you are :D
:hmmm broken finger, hope it mends fast!!!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday :wave
Lovely to hear from you Fiona, glad to hear your having a great time.

Filmstar huh? Hope this doesn't mean your off for bigger and better things :lol: we need you to keep us in check :wink:

Cant wait to read your report. Enjoy the rest of your Holiday x
Nice to hear from you Fiona ~ glad you're having a fantastic time. Post a review from Goa if you get a chance. Looking forward to your trip report on your return :)
Hello Fiona how nice to hear from you ..you are so lucky to be in goa ..and when you come home you will know what we are all on about when we go on about goa so much :sun :love :glynis ......Im really happy you have all good things to say about Namasta and I know you will tell us all about it when you get home ......colleen
OOOO we now have a Bollywood Star as our very own Mod! :rofl

What film was it for Fiona??

Have a brilliant time and report back BEFORE going to bed to recover from the flight! LOL!
So pleased you are having a great trip, will you be joining spike, hughsey, and me on the famous seat in the photo gallery ?Can't wait to see the Bollywood film
x lassi
Sorry spike is standing
great to hear the first report of many :wink: Have a great rest of trip :)
:tup Very pleased to hear from you fiona i'm surprised you've got time to report after being in such demand :rofl
We probably all wish we were there with you i certainly do.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday we are waiting for your biggy REPORT.
Hi Fiona Great to hear you are in India and enjoying it and I bet you can't wait to see Goa......Enjoy........
Chilly x
great to hear that you are enjoying yourselves, can't wait to hear all about it , shirleyv
Lol...you're not the only film star on this forum ;) It's a fun experience though :)
Look forward to your credits, and hope you have a long and fruitful career (and nice to get paid!) :) Have fun, Fiona. Hope the finger recovers.
Fiona, I'm sure you'll have a wicked time here in Goa - just one thing.....please bring some sunshine with you because it's grey and miserable today!!!
GFF xx
hi fiona we wish we were in mumbai too its a great city have a great holiday looking forward to your report :D
Hi Fiona
Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Who were the other stars in your film - tell me the name, will definitely look out for it and watch it. Pity about the finger - hope thats not an excuse to avoid a trip report? :lol:
Have fun in Goa - its pouring rain just now, with some dollops of sunshine, I heard.
Cheers
smartpati
sorry
I wasn't allowed back on during my holiday :lol: Husband thinks holidays need to be HT free!
I'll post a full review shortly- but will need a day or two to recover first. Goa was so different from our tour- Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Mumbai. I can understand why Goans think they are different. We have seen some sights- Jaipur being the most different and really poor.
Goa- everyone says what a bad first impression they get driving from the airport- well try doing it in the pouring rain :lol: Husband wondered why I had taken him there. After wall to wall sunshine to be greeted with grey skies and to find Goa was shut :lol: was a bit of a shock.
However, the rain cleared( with one or two exceptions) and we decided not to fret that the restuarants we had wanted to visit hadn't opened yet. All the food we had was lovely, we had a great shack two mins walk from our hotel (Flying Dolphin), our hotel is just a gem with great staff(Kingstork). I think we might have seen Goa as it was a few years back.
We will return :D
Welcome back Fiona :) can`t wait to read what you thought of Goa, take your time but please hurry up :wink:
Yes welcome back Fi didn't time fly?? Lets have your report then
cheers Lyn x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.