Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi stayed there in January, lovely grounds nice clean rooms, breakfast was fine did not think much of the rest of the food but everyone is different, The staff were very nice and costumer service lady sofia was very helpfull and a nice person. I think you had to pay for kingfisher, will have to get back to you with the price.The beach was lovely we used Anthony's beach shack just as you come onto the beach, really good food and drink, its only a few minutes walk from the hotel.Cant help with the taxi from the airport as we took the transfer coach. The taxi's at the hotel have fixed prices, so they have no compititon so i think they can charge quiet a lot, better to use the little minibuses as the A/C cars are a lot more money and dont usualy turn it on only wind the windows down.Hope this helps OH just said he thinks kingfisher was about 100rps a bottle.
We paid 360Rs for a pre-booked taxi from the booth inside the airport to Colva, as Arossim is closer to the airport it shouldn't cost more than 300Rs. If you are on a package don't forget to let them know you won't be using the transfer bus .
x lassi
I was talking to a guy I met at our local gym and he's just come back after 2 weeks in the Heritage Village. It was their first time to Goa and they were very happy with the hotel. There were 2 couples in his group and he said they all liked the food and the staff were really friendly. They were impressed with the cleanliness too and loved the beach. If I see him again before the 12th I'll ask about the taxi and cost of Kingfisher and anything else he can add.
Have a good holiday.
Gail
Hi

Just back from the Heritage last week, it was our 4th visit and we have already booked for next March.

As Maureen said above the hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly. We were fine with the food, but we also ate out in the evenings at Yummies nearby, The Pentagon and Anthonys shack on the beach.

We just take our Nationwide card and when we need any cash we walk or get a taxi to the little town nearby and use the ATM machine and so far no problems.

I hope you have a lovely holiday I am sure you will love it.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.