Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thankyou all for your good wishes for my Birthday, unfortunatley I don't think I will be going out for a drink, my face has all swollen up, and my eye, and I feel a bit yucky, Ah well there's always tomorrow, love Linda x
:wave Linda

hope you are feeling better now :D and the swelling has gone down.

Sorry to say but your 2 weeks are nearly over, do you think it has gone quick :?:

What is the weather like at the moment :?:

Continue having a fab time

kind regards

kazee :D
Hya Kazee, the weather has not been too bad, today has been very warm, yesterday and the day before cloudy and cool, but on the whole more warm days than not, love Linda x
Hola everyone, Having a good time, the weather has been really good so far, had a couple of spots of rain but lots of sunshine too. :sun
The hotel is lovely, making the most of the all inclusive. We walked in to the Old Town and back again this morning but I had new shoes on so the blisters have just arrived.
Going to the Benidorm Palace Tommorow night so looking forward to that. Is anyone jealous yet :?:
I can think of at least 2 people who will be, One beginning with S and one beginning with T, yes you know who you are :lol: :lol:

Sue :) :)
T Here....Yes I am rather jealous...sat here in Lancashire with the sleet coming down, mind you could be worse...I could be sat in Yorkshire with the sleet coming down! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know...what is it with Women and Shoes! :roll: "Lets buy some new ones and have a nice long walk"!..."Ohhh..my feet are hurting now"!
I'd have a Brandy or 6 now to ease the pain Scooby! I have a feeling that your feet wont be moving to far from the bar tonight! :lol:

Hope you and your Pal have a great time!

Best Regards - Taggy.
S here signing in :D

Glad you`re having a nice time Sue and that you got a nice room :wink:

They save all the naff rooms for certain people from Lancashire :D :wink: especially the big hairy type who can`t stand a bit of sleet...we Yorkshire lasses are made of stronger stuff than to let a blister put us in bed. :rofl

I`m not too jealous, I`ll be there in....

14 days exactly :wink:

Enjoy and I`m glad the weather turned out better than forecast...never trust a weather forecaster :rofl ......or a gorilla :rofl

Beso xxx
Hi Sue. :wave

Glad you are having a good time and that the weather is being kind to you. :sun

Enjoy yourselves at the Palace. :glynis

Lizzie
Hi everyone, it's me again :lol: It's red hot today, it was 25 degrees at one bit :sun Just having a little bacardi and Coke in Dads bar :) It's a bit early for the cocktails :lol:
Warning. There is a new restaurant that has opened on Calle Lepanto,next door to Maggie Mays it's called The Steak House, Pizzaria and it is an absolute rip off. They give you bread, Pate and salad without you asking then charge around 5 euros each for it, they also add 7% on top of the bill.There were some old people dining there who didn't have enough money to pay the bill. I didn't get caught out, it was a customer in the bar that has just informed me, If it had been me, I would have refused to pay. :lol:
Going to Benidorm Palace tommorow as it's not open tonight so looking forward to that. We have booked a picnic for the beach tommorow instead of having lunch in the hotel, forecast tommorow looks good.

Bet you're all still green and I'm getting browner by the minute :lol:

hi sue :wave ..keep on enjoying your self ,how is the dog shop in the old town,one of my favourite ports of call ,has she still got those yorkies in...... :) regards...johndoe....p.s. its cold here in scarborough
:wave Sue

Glad to hear you are having a good time and the weather is been kind to you :wink:

kind regards

Kazee
Hi everyone, JohnDoe, we visited the puppies this morning, there"s some gorgeous ones in at the moment ah, I could take them all home.
The weather has been nice today but much hotter yesterday.
Food is getting a bit repetitive now in the Flamingo so I'm looking forward to my Prawns, Smoked Salmon and Steak e.t.c. at the Beni Palace tonight.
Drink time now. :lol: :lol:

hi sue :D :) hope you enjoy your meal to-night, me .i have just had beens on toast (again) the wifes out shopping (again) by the way i am not envious (much).....regards..johndoe
Thankyou everyone for your lovely messages whilst I was away. :)
Ps. John Doe, we discovered a lovely puppy shop just up from the Flamingo Oasis, there were two absolutely gorgeous ones there on our first day who were play fighting and on our last day one of them had been sold and the other one looked very glum :(

hi sue .. :wave please you are back safe ,it sounds as though you had a great holiday ,good info ref new place to see the puppies...regards and thanks again....johndoe.... :D
Hi what is the weather like at the moment. We are heading for the flamingo oasisi on the 8th April hope its warm!
Hi Dee, I have just returned from the Flamingo Oasis stayed 20th-24th
March and the weather was brilliant :sun

Thanks for that sue. I cant wait. Never been to Benidorm before but the Flamingo Oasis has got good reviews. Just hoping weather stays fine. Dont suppose its warm enough to use the pool yet?
There were a few people using the indoor pool but it isn't heated. I saw a few of them in the Jacuzzi too. There was only one guy who used to brave the outdoor one, I put my little toe in and it was really chilly, but you never know.

The hotel is lovely, and the rooms are really spacious and clean , I also liked the fact that you are allowed bottles of wine at the bar instead of just glasses. The food was ok although I expected it to be better with it been a 4*. I have had better in 3*s but it was nicely presented and more importantly, we didn't get bad bellies :lol:

If you're one for using the phone then take a look on the phoning home post as it will save you a fortune.

Have A great holiday

Hi Sue Allen,
My family and I are going to Flamingo Oasis in June for 2 weeks. We had a look around it last year and said if we ever come back to Beni it will be here. How's the entertainment. Hope we don't get too high a floor. Did you enjoy your stay there. Heard that the pool are is in the shade most of the day, is this true? God, I'll never get a tan.
Cheers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.