Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
have a great time, the weather's good and getting better!! :cheers :sun2
bee
Got my tickets etc now for my holiday early May. It's been many years since I last visited Majorca, must be at least 10 years, so I am really looking forward to it. :sun2
where are you staying in majorca, our favourite destination? :cheers
I'm staying at Cala Vinas, booked this holiday with Saga, thought I would see what their holidays are like. I have tended to go DIY s/c, booking an apartment in Fuerteventura, up until recently, so as this next holiday is AI, it will be bliss to really chill out. ( I hope).
we stayed at a hotel in cala d'or a few years ago. it was called the ponent playa. there was a lot of saga holiday people there and we were very impressed at the service their reps. gave to their clients. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time.
three days to go cant wait bit worried about the weather supposed to be thunderstorms oh well :sun2
Oh no!! we're off on Wednesday morning, lets hope the weather improves.
Kind Regards Sarah :sun2
just finishing packing case ( always last minute :tongue ) and then off to airport at 5am for my flight.

Been really fed up these past few days but starting to feel a bit excited now :D

whoever else is waiting for their hols, hope it soon arrives and the weather is glorious for you :sun2
Hi majorcagirl, it was fantastic!!. Loved the hotel, beautiful sea views, great staff and service and the rep Pam, well she really looks after saga guests. The weather was absolutely lovely and I can hardly wait for the 2012 saga brochure to be released so that I can book again but for 2 weeks. I was so chilled out and really felt like I had a proper holiday this time.

Plus, I had forgotten just how much I loved Majorca until I went back this time. From stepping out of the airport, it just felt right. I would have booked to go back later this year but I am going away with my daughter and her family in October to Costa del Sol so can just about manage to wait until next May for my next Majorca holiday ( I think).

I am going to ask Van to put the hotel details - Sentido Cala Vinas - on the review area so I can do a full review. Thanks for reminding me. :)
off to Santa Ponsa on the 27th September really looking forward to it :sun
Hi
We are off to Cala Millor end of September, it will be our fist time to Majorca, we normally go to Cyprus.
I think everything is booked and sorted.

Katie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.