Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Yep - we booked the week after we came back - bad case of holiday blues. We watched out holiday go up by £150 in a week and decided to book - excellent flight times etc.

Just logged onto Thomas Cook to see what price it is currently running at and apparently my outbound flight does not have enough seats left for my party (3!!) to give me a quotation??!! 20th August 6.20am flight to Palma!!

Looks like plenty have booked already then!! :yikes
Booked Can Picafort in May 2010 for May 2011. Still got Portugal to go to on 2/10/10 :cheers :cheers
Yes, booked our flights for 2 weeks in June, now for the accommodation, hotel or apartments? MMmmm.
My wife and I haven't been to Majorca for over 10 years, but have decided to have our main holiday in Alcudia next July, staying at the Marina Delfin Verde. We would like to show our 2 daughters (aged 8 and 2 now) what a proper beach is like, after treating them to dark beaches in Tenerife for the past few years.
booked yesterday,two weeks palma nova next may.Santa Lucia.

percy123.
booked to go to Santa Ponsa next September, staying at Plazamar apartments, looking forward to it, just got back from Ibiza last Sunday. :sun2
Off to Cala Bona on 12th Aug for 2 weeks, staying at the Bonaire
Went to check something on my booking for 2011. Thanks 'Thomson'. I only have 155 days till I go :tup :tup :cheers
Pama Nova 29 june for 7 nights just the wife and myself, Any members who will be out there then that fancy a drink get in touch :sun2 :glynis bsully
Cala Millor (Cala Bona end) July 2011.............I can't wait, wish I was there now! :cheers
We've booked flights for next summer, just got to sort out the accomodation now.....
We just booked our flights for 18th June from Belfast staying in the Catalonia Consul, Cala Bona have never stayed here before has any one stayed here. It's only for a week as 2 weeks in Jan in tenerife let three weeks go by without any hitches and our first holiday of the year will be here.
Hi tgilmour ... we have a dedicated topic for Catalonia Consul which may be worth checking out or posting any specific questions in:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=149611

David :wave
Just tonight booked a week in Santa Ponsa from 25 June - looking forward to going back there again.
We've just booked to fly to Alicante in May,staying with friends in Pinoso,a small village about an hour inland.We try to go each year ,went in September this year.Our main holiday will be in September. :sun2
Booking in March will be my 3rd visit to Majorca! :cheers
After looking at the Canaries and even Eastern Europe, we decided on Majorca again and the Arcos Playa Apartments in S'Illott.
:sun2 :cheers
Just booked for Palma nova at the Son Matias Beach for February, we have been in there several times for entertainment but never stayed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.