General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
What about Ibiza?? Or Santa Ponsa?? Or Palma Nova then you can stroll into Magaluf for clubs?? Or Benidorm??
We've already done Magaluf and I was in Santa Ponsa last year lol.

I don't think I'd go back to Santa Ponsa in all fairness, where as Magaluf I feel is best for just 2-3 nights.

Isn't Ibiza just mad? I don't drink spirits/wines, just lager, so our ultimate goal wouldn't be to drink shots and put ourselves in hospital haha.
Sounds like Benidorm to me.

Lovely beaches, lots of young ladies in the Square area which is also where the main nightlife is and if you want a quieter time then you have the option of the picturesque old town with its Spanish tapas bars.

I've just come back and it has to be said I had a really good laugh there.

Salou also fits the bill but the ladies in Salou will be mostly Spanish so depends how cosmpolitan you want to be??

Mark
Thanks Mark, I'll make a note of that.

Another place I've been recommended is 'Sunny Beach' in Bulgaria.

Anybody been there?
Have a look at Albufeira in the Algarve. Great beaches, choice of the Strip or the Old Town for your nightlife, weather will be scorching, beer will be cool. Fly to Faro - probably less than 3 hours from Manchester. :cheers
Benidorm or Ibiza!

Ibiza can be as mad as you like or as relaxing as you like. San Antonio is where all the drinkers and wild people seem to go. This is mailny just one street out of the whole of Ibiza!
Bulgaria would be too long a flight for you. I agree with ibiza or Benidorm. The bay area of San Antonio in Ibiza would be ideal as it isn't as mad as the town, yet within walking distance. A lovely walk along the beach or you could take a water taxi as we did.
How about costa del sol ? only 2.5 hours from manchester, lots of good resorts, fuengirola, benalmadena, torremalinos or the dearer resorts of marbella and peurto banus.
plenty of nightlife in all them and crackin' beaches ! :tup
Laganas In Zante, slightly over your flight time but a great place.
Benidorm is good from thurs nights, Great on fri , Sat nights but a bit old hat in between
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.