General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Piz Buin once a day suncream -£5.99 Tesco. £4.99 SuperSaver.

;) Foster Grants reading glasses - the 1.25 strength showing from £11.99 to 99p in Superdrug..at the til they are in fact 10p!
Fiona off like a rat up a drainpipe to Superdrug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :rofl
Avon Skin so soft is £1.99 at the moment!
Some folk use it to help prevent mosquito bites.
Jay Trip wrote:
Avon Skin so soft is £1.99 at the moment!
Some folk use it to help prevent mosquito bites.

That's a good price. I used to like the dry oil spray :tup
Home Bargains down here- Piz Buin up to Factor 50 - £4 :tup
keep them coming :tup (BP- which I had read yours correctly :rofl )
At the risk of going offtopic- I find garlic capsules have stopped all the mossie bites I used to have.
Beach towels were £2.50 in Matalan today, 50% off sale.
Savers have lots of sun tan lotions on offer at the moment most below £4 I think it was Malibu and Piz Buin and maybe Nivea!
Might have to look out for more suncream, I only have factor 25, so need some higher one.
Tesco have a load of bikini tops and bottoms half price. they were for my wife not me! (I find them too tight) :)
I got a medium size sub 0 case (the ones advertised as the worlds lightest suitcase) for £29.99 from Makro last week... they're about £45 in most other shops :) it weighs 2.3kgs which is 1/2 of the weight of a normal case.
I got a bikini in Tesco for £4.50 and they have beach towels for £1.79 tonight. :wave:
And I still haven't even started to look, and I started the thread :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.