General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Can you give us any more info?

Such as :

Just HOW CHEAP? - and what sort of board are you hoping for?

ATB,J.
Can't comment on actual accommodation or specific resorts as not enough information, but you will generally speaking get a much better deal departing between 15 th June to 30th June than the other dates you mention.

June is a good time for holidays as it is outwith the school holiday period but most places are beginning to get better temperatures by mid June, they will be busy enough without being overcrowded.

You could start by looking at Spain and Portugal as they have shorter flights as do the Balearics. Minorca is nice and quiet but scenic in places. Malta might be good as well although completely different from Minorca as more built up and lively.
Don't you just love it when somebody registers, stays on for 10 minutes asking the same question in 3 different threads, logs off and never logs on again! I know that they could have just come on as a guest since then so might have read the replies but if they don't have the courtesy to respond to those replies with the extra information requested so that members could help them with constructive recommendations what can you do? :banghead:

SM
what you said sma is spot on, wouldnt have worded it any better
Twinklestar18
How people can help you is by going on line,maybe going to a travel agents etc
This is how people find the kind of deal your looking for.
It's all very easy really, and to be honest, something that if you were really bothered, could ACTUALLY DO YOURSELF.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.