General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Holiday Ideas?!
5 Posts
I cant remember 25 let alone 23 :rofl take a look at self catering to Laganas on Zakynthos or Kahdamina on kos, flights are reasonable [if you are in the right area] basic accom is also reasonable, laganas is club based whereas Kahdamina is more bar based both are rated by the 18/30 crowd [ im off to Kahdamina in 2 weeks but no where near bar street] :cheers :sun2

yasus
wizard
Not been, But what about Marmaris in Turkey, think a lot of young people head there and it has a strip like a lot of the 18-30 resorts do. Dont know if its chavy but would it matter anyway ? Presumably you just want to have fun and go out a lot, or maybe albuferia in Algarve, think that has a 'strip' in the new town, with lots of bars and clubs. Ayia Napa in Cyprus (might be as dear as Ibiza though, you would need to check).

Falarkai in Rhodes maybe or Malia in Crete.

Dont think any of these have famous clubs though like the ones people get in Ibiza with well know DJ's etc. You probably need to pay Ibiza prices to get that type of atmosphere.

Hope you get somewhere that suits.

Doe :wave
check out thomas cook, go to holidays then select clubbing and it gives you a list of 18-30 holidays!

as said, ibiza, magaluf & malia are the main ones
If you're into trance/house music then Ibiza wins every single day.... if you're after a cheap holiday with your mates where you can go out have a meal and a few (ahem!) beers then drift between bars/clubs then I'd say Kardamena (Kos) and then Ayia Napa sort of sits between the two.

I'd stay clear of Malia/Laganas/Kavos as they tend to be nearer the 18 end of 18-30, unless that's what you like ;)

I'm off to Ayia Napa for a chilled beach holiday in June but I'm going Ibiza in August for the music. I went Ayia Napa & Kardamena last year and I'd say Kardamena was 10-15% cheaper. Of the resorts that attract a decent amount of young people these three are the least chavviest I've been to, hence why I've been back a few times :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.