Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Holiday in June
5 Posts
It depends what you are in to... There's Garbo's (a dinner show, think) which depending on where you stay may offer it as an excursion, but apart from that i am not sure.....

Where are you stayinG?
Rent a car and drive a bit around the island. Go to Artenara and Tejeda up in the mountains. Or Teror, Arucas, Puerto de las Nieves, Pinos de Galdar etc in the north.

Visit Las Palmas; go to the beach of Las Canteras, shop in Vegueta and visit the museums and look at the old buildings in Vegueta.

In the south you should visit Puerto de Mogan, Mogan and Fataga. There are lots of beautiful and interesting places to go on the island. If you don't want to rent a car there are organized tours as well.

Enjoy your holiday!
:)
Hi i went with my boyfiend last year and we had such a wicked holiday. can definately recommend the island cruise. It lasts most of the day you get a relaxing boat ride around the island then a freshly cooked lunch then back up on the deck for more sunbathing! you also get to stop off for about half hour for a swim in the sea(which my boyfriend said was refreshing i say cold!) then back to harbour to get your coach home. we spent most evenings in the yumbo centre for a real good laugh especially at my boyfriend who got dragged on stage by a drag queen and made to strip! We are going back this june also.
wow the island tour sounds wicked!

can't wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.