Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Stacey

Yes we will be joining you in Turgutreis.
4 couples staying at La Blanche from 1st June for 2 weeks.
Fraid we have nothing specific to ask at present apart from any advice about best bars with music that is not too clubby. We like a dance and a wide range of music but with ages from mid 20's to nearly 60 we don't want to be surrounded by teenagers. Also any advice on the best boat trips.

Thanks

Dave
Hi Stacey,

We are going to the La Blanche Hotel in July. By the way, do you know what has happened to the Mandalinci Hotel? is is refurbished and is it open for business?

Ace
Hi Stacey,

Many thanks. This will be the 3rd time for us in Turgutreis.

Ace
Hi Ace,

Thanks for your message!
Great that you already come for the third time!
How long are you staying?
If you have any questions, just let me know!
It would be great to meet you!
Regards Stacey
Tjucky wrote:

I would also recommend you to send and e-mail through this site so that I can send you some more information about Turgutreis, because I can tell you a lot but it won`t all fit in here! :)

Please feel free to post any information you have on Turgutreis in the forums. Believe me, it WILL fit in here. ;)

luci :wave
Hi Luci,

Ok thanks!

Regards Stacey
And it will benefit all our members and not just one or two.

luci :wave
as previously mentioned my 8 yr old daughter was grabbed ,chased and tried to be photographed in her bikini by a local man in turgutreis, he also was trying to do this to other kids too, so please any parents with young children watch your kids ,sorry i dont want to put anyone off their holidays but want parents to be aware of this man, wish i had been warned about him before we went, he was known to our hotel :yikes
Hi Ellie_Meg,

I`m very sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter! I never heard anything like this before though.
I hope next time something like this won`t happen again, but then off course there are always crazy people everywhere.
Thanks for mentioning this,
Regards Stacey
Hi Stacey,

me and my boyfriend will be holidaying in Turgutreis this July and will be staying at the Tansel Beach Hotel, we were just wondering what that hotel is like and how far we will be from local shops and amenities as we have heard it is slightly out of town?

Tasha.
Hi Tasha,

Thanks for your message!

Tansel Hotel is on the way to Akyarlar, past the light house. It is a few kilometers out of Turgutreis town, but you can take a dolmus (minibus) or taxi to go to the centre of Turgutreis!

How long are you staying in Turgutreis?
If you have any more questions, just let me know.
I hope to hear from you again.
Regards Stacey
Hi,

we are only staying for one week, but we have never been to Turkey at all before so we don't really know what to expect.
Have you ever been to that particular hotel and would you recommend it?

Tasha.
Hi Tasha,

I know the hotel, where it is I mean, but I really don`t know if the hotel is good, I think you should just trust your tour operator and go for it! I think you will have a great holiday here in Turgutreis!

If you have any more questions, just let me know!
Regards Stacey
Hi Stacey

Can you tell me what the weather is doing at the moment? Were going to be at the Kadikale from 26th May for two weeks.
Hi Hawki,

Thanks for your message.

The last days it is pretty hot here in Turgutreis. It is about 30 degrees and the sun is very strong.
I must say that it had been a bit cloudy yesterday but it has all cleared up today!
I think you will have a lovely holiday here in Turgutreis!
If you have any more questions, just let me know!
Regards Stacey
Hi Stacey

Thanks for updating me on the current weather.

Could you tell me if the Kadikale Resort is far from the Town Centre, is it walking distance or a a taxi ride away?

Hoping to catch all the football next week in the local bars in town.

Hawki
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.