General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Shirley , my absolute favourite lipstick which is pinky/pearly , looks great with a tan is Benefit Swoonderful , love the stuff.
shirleyV wrote:
Hi Sephs, I am a real Benefit fan, I love the California Kissin mint lip gloss, I cannot survive without the swoonderful lippie, I also love the It stick and eye bright, both are free with Glamour Magazine at present :D

Hi Shirley, Benefit's fantastic, isn't it?!

Heard about the offer in Glamour, what an offer it is! I'd be jumping on it! :yikes
good luck finding it sephs the magazine is like golddust apparently, i found mine in a village shops after searching every major supermarket shop etc where i live lol
I already have It Stick and Eye Bright, wanabebeachbabe. I'm a bit of a sucker for Benefit products! Friend of mine went to major trouble trying to find it, she found it in WH Smith in the end! :)
ahh me to, i actually don`t like to anything else feel like a traitor to my skin if i do ;)
I swear by mac mascara and a good tinted moistiriser like chanel or again Mac...im hoping im as brown as a berry when I go so I will be wearing my new topshop nude lippy with my guerlain bronzer ontop of my tan..and maybe my mac irridescent powder its the business..
For the poster that mentioned red marks from glasses ,me 2 I wear glasses and I have indentations on my nose near my eyes and there bloody annoying..I just dab some ysl radient touch on them,its helps a little...
thanks kazza36 i will try that. marks are bit better at the moment got specsavers to put softer nose rests on my specs so now only really uncomfortable when very hot. xxphxx :tup
The Glamour issue with the Benefit issue was really easy to find here....they had all 3 products available in one shop, there were shelves full. :que I have fallen in love with the It Stick, it is the only thing I have found that works on subtly concealing my areas I wish to hide. I also like the Eyebright....only tried the BadGal Eyeliner once as I don't wear makeup for work (to much to do in the mornings as it is!).

So...my makeup routine on holiday....
During the DAY
> Wash face with organic pomegranate soap - I suffer from Keretosis Pilaris and this really helps
> Apply light garnier day moisturiser
> Go to breakfast
> Mix a tiny bit of tinted moistuiser (Nivea) in SPF face moisturiser (vitamin e range from boots)
> Add a tiny bit of clear or waterproof black mascara, and a smuge of grey eyeliner if we are going sightseeing (not for the pool).
EVENINGS
> Wash face
> Moisurise as before
> Apply mix of the SPF moisuriser and tinted, but with a drop of foundation as well (any old one will do)
> Bronzer
> Lots of mascara
> eyeliner - mainly grey
> eyeshadow occasionally
Then when I get back to the room I wash of with a solid oil based cleanser - normally I'd use rosewater as a 'toner' after but have run out so need to buy some more in turkey (don't like buying from here, it doesn't feel the same).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.