General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Whenever we go on self catering hols we always take a roll of sandwich bags, good for keeping the creepy crawlies out of the way. :wink:
How do you keep the creepy crawlies out of the way with sandwhich bags?? Do you build a barrier between you and them? :?
:lol: :lol: No sorry, they keep the critters out of food stuffs :wink:
The gadget to stop the person in front of me reclining their seat onto my knees. :rofl :rofl :rofl
If only there was such a thing!!!!!!!!! :rofl
I have the "thing".PM me and I will reveal it. :tup
let your tray down and wedge a cola bottle between the seat and the tray (on the metal bar holding the tray thingy) that will allow the person in front to recline a bit but not all the way :)
According to hubby I tell him I must have "one handbag that will go with everything" - which I then proceed to buy. So why then, he asks, do I still pack at least 4 handbags :tup This season I've already bought 2 handbags that will go with everything, and I still have 12 weeks to go :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.