Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
holiday report
27 Posts
might as well cut and paste from word incase you lose your net connection....or you vomit on the screen..get well soon :P
Just back. Flights ok 3 in total. 2 taxis in total. Was supposed to stop in calangute, ended up renton manor in apora, full of Russians. Had to complain as Russians next door wanted to climb over balcony at 7am, and at 6 am playing guitar, at 8am necking vodka lol. Went with sri lanka only problem we only had veg meals left they was cr**>
That has to hold the record for the shortest report on HT :rofl

Did you have a good time?
Just back. Flights ok 3 in total. 2 taxis in total. Was supposed to stop in calangute, ended up renton manor in apora, full of Russians. Had to complain as Russians next door wanted to climb over balcony at 7am, and at 6 am playing guitar, at 8am necking vodka lol. Went with sri lanka only problem we only had veg meals left they was cr**

is that it - thats the holiday report - well i can see you put a lot of effort into that one....if thats the hightlights of your holiday i dont know why you bothered!
:think I can see Fiona saying"must try harder". :rofl
ok ok! I dont think that was goldenlady's report- give her a chance to write it :-D
consider my wrists well and truly slapped
Don't worry , I did a little report on Utorda Beach last year , and it was so boring no-one made any comments . :really
Lassi girl mine wasnt so good last year either, so bad infact im refraining of putting you all through the torture this year. It would be something like - Went to the beach ate drank got a tan - Amen the End :rofl
Sorry Fiona , :duh
Yes you were the only one , I will now do my hotel review .
:rofl
I feel like you've just done a punishment exercise!
elliebee i liked your report-short and to the point! you haven't told us how the mince pies went down-did the shack boys like them ? i laughed when i gave a shack boy an extra strong mint. he reacted as if i had gived him poison! :hot
Bushbaby the ones I gave them too said 'Oh we have had these before' :rofl Someone had obviously given them before.

Also, they were a little worse for the journey, by the time we got there they resembled mince mush instead of pies.
My " lines " are completed Fiona , but i'll be in trouble again with the spelling mistakes :D
:D

They all loved my mince pies even the taylor had some as they where suitable for vegs i got them from asda :D

:rofl

pip
x
No that is not my report I been ill all weekend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.