Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Holiday Taxis
3 Posts
We used Holiday Taxis on our holiday to Crete last August and had no problems at all. On arrival at Heraklion you need to make your way outside the terminal, there is usually a rep with a clipboard who will direct you to your taxi/mini bus. We stayed in Stalis and the transfer was approx 25 mins, the Crete taxi drivers do tend to drive really fast. On our return the taxi arrived early for our transfer back to the airport and again we had no problems, all in all Holiday Taxis were really good and I would definitely use them again. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply Jetset - we're going to Stalis too. Good to hear it was straightforward. I think our transfer might be a bit longer than 25 minutes though as we are on the 'shuttle service' rather than in an actual taxi - just really wanted confirmation that they were OK. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.