Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
There's no charge for using the fridge, just make sure you ask the cleaner to empty it for you as soon as you get there - that way you avoid any mini-bar charges.

We did 3 trips, all booked through First Choice on site. I'm sure we could've got them cheaper but preferred the peace of mind of knowing who we were dealing with. We were also able the change days on one of them due to illness.

The Red Sea Cruise takes you out to do some snorkeling. Good for kids as they have lifejackets, and we even had an FC rep on board who kept the smaller kids occupied.

Sinai by Starlight is a must. A camel ride to a Bedouin village to watch the sun set, then dinner including Bedouin bread made by our own kids! Then there was dancing round the campfire and a wander out into the desert to do some stargazing. They have 3 GPS telescopes and will take pictures through them using your own camera. We even saw a shooting star!

CleoPark is worth a look if you like waterparks. It's small but perfectly formed. The rides aren't as hairy as a Europen park but it's a nice day out.

I won't try and put you off the HV, it's a fantastic place and we'd love to go back.

Have a great time!
Welcome to HT :wave:

You can find some more information re trips and excursions in this existing topic http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10154

You will also find a huge amount of information in the existing Holiday Village topic http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=90302&hilit=holiday+village

Graham
Morning All,

Has anyone got an upto date Email address/contact for Red Sea Holiday Village? I have emailed twive & had no reply to either! One through the Official website & one I found online. I'm off in just over 5 weeks & wanted to ask a few questions & request a particular room!

Thanks in advance

Debsx
Thanks Kiltman,

Thats the route I have already tried & had no reply unfortunatly! If anyone has a direct email for Customer relations I would be very greatful! I'm off in 4 weeks so need to contact the quite soon.

Regards
Dx
hi
i used the e mail address ramy-moris@coralsearesorts.com and got a prompt reply when we went earlier this year i found it on a topic somewhere on holiday truths hope that helps enjoy we had a fab time and are going back next feb
suzanne
Thanks Suzanne,

I will give it a try! I thought we were off in 5 weeks but must have had a blonde moment & miss counted & its 4 weeks.... :rofl .........

Regards

Dx
have just edited the address as i spelt it wrong let me know if you have any luck
suzanne
Thanks again!

I have just emailed.........fingers crossed!

Dx
I wondered if anyone has a map of the Holiday Village Complex? I'm going to try and request rooms together but want to try and find out the layout before we travel so I can email the hotel. Any help will be gratefully accepted.

Lynda x :cheers
Hi Lynda,
I do have a map (of sorts!), it's from the booklet First Choice give you when you get there. It's not to scale, but it does give you an idea of the layout and I've put the block numbers on it.
If you pm me your e-mail address I'll send it to you.
HB
Does anyone know which blocks the Junior Suites are in? I have booked a Junior Suite and a standard room and want to request to have rooms near eachother before we go.

Thanks
Lynda
We are going for the 3rd time on the 14th July, is any one else going then?
I havent had any luck emailing the hotel they are not answering emails which is a bit frustrating as I want to request the room we have always had, has anybody else had any luck contacting them?

Thanks
Karen
I got a lovely email back from them last week regarding a request I made, I emailed hv-reservation@coralsearesorts.com

Lynda x
I am going to the holiday village again for the third time in December does anyone no what extras you get last year got fruit basket extra a la carte vouchers and other stuff note to people who's thinking about going take plenty of mosquito repellent mainly for on a night also don't drink the water even for brushing your teeth you get 3 bottles of water in your room a day
That would be very nice I have emailed the hotel and asked see if we can upgrade
Have you had a reply, I have tried 3 different addresses and had no reply, which email have you used?
From a few posts earlier
I got a lovely email back from them last week regarding a request I made, I emailed hv-reservation@coralsearesorts.com

Lynda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.