Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
yes 6203 has a bath and a shower, the balcony is really safe, its built up with railings on top. The kids den was nice but the top bunk was really high and i was worried incase one of mine fell out so they both slept in the bottom together which they were ok with anyway. I think most of the rooms only have showers but ours had both. Anything else just ask.
I have just emailed the HV and requested a bath and room 6203 if possible. So fingers crossed the ok this. Im just a bot dubious about all these reports about the tummy problems but I suppose its like anywhere you go, there will always be good and bad reports and a holiday i shwat you make it anyway so I wont be changing to another hotel.
We all had the vaccinations before we went too and neither of my kids were poorly at all. You'll have a fab time im sure. We're going to the Lanzarote hol village for the second time in October, its fabe there too, they really are great for kids.
Room 6203 is the room we had!Its a great room and I hope not to many people find out about it or we wont be able to request it when we go again :rofl
Hi,
I don't think you can request a room till 2 weeks before you go.
i requested about 1 month beofre going and I got a reply within a day
Seen as everyone's on the subject of rooms, does anyone know which block the interconnecting rooms are in? :tup
I also got told from the manager, sharaawim, that no requests can be dealt with until 2 weeks before departure.
Interconnecting rooms are in block 7 above the swim up rooms.There may be others in the hotel but our friends were in block7.
I am going to hang on right until the last minute this year as just a few days after we booked the price dropped £205 each :yikes
We like to go at the end of November for 2 weeks as the weather is just right and just before we come home the hotel is decorated for Christmas.It probably is the quietest time which means no queues anywhere!
We were in room 13211 and that had an interconnecting door
they've probs had everyone on requsting room 6203 thats why!!!!!
sorry didnt hear any mention of interconnecting rooms so dont think they are in block 6
Hi there, I've booked a standard room, can anyone tell me which blocks they're in and which one is the best........cheers!
Block 6 have standard rooms.They are the 2 end rooms on both the ground and first floors.Its a good block as its near the shallow end of the main pool,the beach and the Al-a-carte restaurants.
JAYTRIP: were you in a standard room? We were in a standard room, block 5 which is at the shallow end of the main pool, but in the room we had a kettle and a dvd player. Didn't think they came with a standard room.
DOLLY: Block 5 or 6 are good as they are near everything.
We were in a room with a childrens den ,which we didnt need although it was handy for the suitcases.These have playstations.I requested a room with a bath and was given this room as the hotel wasnt full when we were there.I would imagine at busy times these would all be full booked with families.
We didnt have a kettle at first but we had a tray with cups etc so I asked for a kettle.I was told as I had only booked a standard room I didnt get a kettle,but when we returned to the room later there was a kettle!
Where is block 7 situated in relation to everything else, ie the shallow end of the pool (for kids), restaurant etc?
Thanks ;)
Hi All

Can anyone recommend which Jacuzzi Suite is a good one? Taking hubby for a surprise and have booked one of these rooms.

Thanks

Jo
Block 7 is the swim up block backed onto the Laguna vista hotel next door.If you look at the map in the brochure look for number 11 this is the al-a-carte restaurants ,above that is block 6 and above that is block 7 with the pool in front,just below number the 14.
Make sure you ask for a 1st floor one as the ground floor jacuzzis are on the patio in full view of anyone going past!
We were in block 10 over looking the quiet pool,quite near to reception.Room 10326 which was a interconnecting room.Would add i was only a 5 min walk to the main pool also.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.