Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Hi, I have given your posting some thought and really it depends on your budget. I would start by going to http://www.accessibletravel.co.uk which will give you an idea of what kind of thing is available. They are very helpful but remember their prices don`t include flights. They do find flights for you and include it in the package but it is best to do your own flight search and tell them what you`ve found if cheaper. We booked with them to Cyprus 3 years ago and the whole experience was fantastic. Have a look at http://www.ca-tourist-apts.com This place is marvellous, with a lovely happy atmosphere. You are treated like family and they have to be the nicest people in the world. People come back year after year. It is probably cheaper if you book direct with them. They arrange airport transfers. We stayed in a studio but they have a lovely 3 bedroom apartment which I had a look at. I hope this has helped. If you want anymore info just ask.
Hi we went to cambrils park bungalows in June, the campsite is fantastic 4stars and has its own website INVALID URL it has a huge pool, great facilities and if you e-mail the camp with any special requirements they will help you we had a few problems but the manager promised he would resolve them the bungalows themselves are beautiful with 2 good sized bedrooms and 2 sofa beds in lounge, the bathroom might be a bit cramped? its a 10euro taxi ride into Salou for shopping and about 10 minutes walk away down a hill are some cafes and bars which were good. Porta Ventura is 11 euros away by taxi and is fantastic with loads of wheelchair accessible family rides my friend Fiona has cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair and we had a ball there we preferred it to Disney.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.