Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We were at Riu Tequila last year and had some teenagers with us. They had a great time, meeting others in the Sports Bar. Right next to main stage area.

Although they are not true clubbers the fact that the Pasha Disco, is only a few yards away (literally) meant they did venture in there some nights. The disco is free both entrance and drinks and as it is within the complex (closed to outsiders) we felt relaxed that they were in a "safe" environment. We were able to sit outside, having a quieter drink late night.

Friends of ours were staying in the Palace with teenagers and they too came over to the Tequila most nights as the atmosphere, in this hotel is the most lively.

Hope this helps.

Lorraine
We had booked to go to the Rui Tequila in August this year, with 2 teenagers aged 18 & 14. Unfortunately the Tequila is closing for refurbishement at the time we were due to go so we have been moved to the Playacar which I am not happy about to be honest. Friends of mine went to the Tequila with older teenagers and they had a fab time hence me booking to go there. I am sure your girls will have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.