Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Selimiye and the whole area is absolutely beautiful. If you want a real 'get away from it all' type of holiday this is the place to go. It is very much smaller than Dalyan, Akyaka and Turunc, there are a few restaurants there, and it is very quiet. If you are looking for a relaxing, complete chill-out in a very small, traditional Turkish resort then you'll love it.
Anatolian sky deal with selimye and bozborum you should be able to find a hotel with them ,have you considered gocek or yalikavak both are very pretty and placed conveniently to get around,selimye is nice enough but for me personally a little too small and quiet for a full week, yalikavak has the advantage of being within reach of bodrum gumbet bitez turgutries etc and gocek fethiye etc
Thank you Alfie and Idris elba
I have been considering YALIKAVAK to be honest, any thoughts on best place to stay there, I am currently waiting for new Anatolian Sky brochure to arrive by the way. I did see a place online, Lavantra Hotel and 4 Reasons, but they seem to be hillside and a walk away from sea front, restaurants, bars etc, and we do love to just wander along at night and have a meal and drinks and not have to get a cab etc, dont like the big hotels, so any ideas there, or maybe those 2 hotels i mentioned arent that far away and they both have stunning reviews! thanks in advance xx
We sometimes visit Selimiye and the Bozburun peninsula when we stay in Datca. It is a very beautiful area, fairly undeveloped with stunning scenery. We love the Sardunya restaurant there. To make the most of it you should consider hiring a car to explore the peninsula.
Datca may also be a place you may like to consider, no mass European tourism there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.