Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
However, whenever I type in the upload page the 'my pictures' window disappears

It shouldn't, well mine doesn't and it might have something to do with your computer settings :que
I've just done two screenshots, one showing both windows open as I type in "mojito" and the other screenshot showing it has loaded in the description and my photo folder remains open.
All the time I have the picture of the Mojito on the right hand side....click on image to enlarge.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4293/unledhg.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5159/unled1no.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here is how to show 2 screens side by side which will make it very easy for you.

Open your 2 windows or applications (HT Media & File location of pictures) then on the tab at the bottom of the screen click on one tab lets say the HT Media tab and then hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard and click on the other tab where your pictures are, the 2 tabs should go a darker colour.

You have now selected both tabs, right click on your mouse and then select either 'Tile Vertically' or 'Show Windows Side By Side'

You will now have a split screen allowing you to work in either :tup
I'm going to give that a go now Graham. I'll report back ;)
When I opened both windows this time- I just tried typing again before going through the procedure that Graham suggested and lo and behold they stay together side by side. I don't know what I did wrong last time :D
Thanks both.
hi

this media link does not appear to be working just get a message 'FORBIDDEN' ???
http://www.holidaytruths.tv/

Chilly
Thanks Chilly, as mentioned in PM I will raise it with Van :tup
Message for Van

I have down loaded one of my videos again using the method you pm'd me tried to reply but your mailbox is FULL.
Hope I am successful this time. :cheers
My first attempt at setting up a gallery has not gone well, I've only uploaded one picture and I'm in trouble - it's appeared twice! How do I delete the duplicate? Both version have an Options tag underneath but it does nothing.
I've just looked at my media file and the options underneath should allow you to click on 'delete'. I tried it out on one of mine and the box apeared asking if I was sure i wanted to delete- when I clicked ok- it deleted. Not sure why you're getting a problem Steve.
Thanks Shirley, shows I am thinking along the right lines but all I get is the javascript: void(0) error message tucked away at the bottom of the screen. Tried it in IE and Firefox both do the same.
Sorry, I can't be of further help. Hopefully Van will see your message soon and be able to advise you.
I don't think Van or alfiesaint are watching this topic. If you need any help with Media Galleries, it may be best to send a PM to alfiesaint at that site.

David :wave
In Media Gallery you will haver to contact alfiesaint as he runs that site, neither he nor Van come on to HT to check for problems, you may also find that alfiesaints mailbox is full :que

http://www.holidaytruths.tv/profile/alfiesaint/
thanks both, alfie has replied and is looking at it. I'd found an error message in the Firefox log and it looks like an intriguing one - at least it's not something obvious that I'd missed!
why cant i post a comment on here or write a blog of my recent holiday ?
Hi Llindy ... you might be best sending a PM to alfiesaint at Holidaytruths.tv, as I don't think he visits the forums.

David :wave
Llindy, are you sure you're logged in on that site?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.