Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Glad to hear they arrived safely and in speedy time considering the problems over the past few weeks with snow etc...

Yes they are a deep navy with yellow debossed writing instead of print which tends to wear off with usage so they should be longer lasting.

The lighting on the pictures isn't brilliant hence the varying shade but that's energy saving bulbs for you as opposed to the onld tungsten lol

There's still some available so I'm still taking orders.

Merry Christmas to all!

Van :kiss
Van
Thanks Van received mine today .fit like a glove
Good to hear Lindy...Hope Hullsmoggy got there's today??

Van :wave
Hi Vanlaywan

Do you know if my wristbands have been dispatched.

Regards
The Preacher :que
Received mine on Christmas Eve! Thanks Van.
Hi I also received mine christmas eve, Thankyou :)
I haven't had mine yet. I suppose it's in transit somewhere. I hope it arrives safely.
We received ours on Christmas Eve too. Many thanks Van.
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Well I may sulk as mine haven't arrived :(

The Preacher wrote:
Hi Vanlaywan

Do you know if my wristbands have been dispatched.

Regards
The Preacher :que

shirley h wrote:
I haven't had mine yet. I suppose it's in transit somewhere. I hope it arrives safely.

I can confirm these went out the same day as the others...Probably arrive on Wednesday.

HTH

Van
No sign yet Van but hopeful for wed or thurs delivery
Van I think you should start a little thread for photos of the bands to see what places they turn up in ...
Mine has been to The Taj Mahal to Egypt to Brazil ..to spain and many other places :rofl
Wow that's some journey Colleen :rofl Feel free to upload some pics to the Media Galleries in the Misc folder :)
For anyone reading this topic there are still some left so feel free to order...I'll post in here when they're gone.

Van :wave
If mine doesn't arrive in the next day or two, I'll need to order another one so I hope they won't all be gone :(
I'm confident they'll arrive tomorrow for you Shirley

Van
Hi Van

Wristbands arrived today, just as you said they would.

Many Thanks
The Preacher :tup
just got wrist band threw the post, thanks van, your a darling
tammie xx
shall wear mine with pride now, and hope to meet up with a some folk from hometruths on my next visit to goa, tho befor that they will b goin to tunisia in may 2011, all being well then goa in nov , :) my hubbie just said if i thought you were that easy to please < reff smile on my face> for xmass id of waited till the bands came and give you them instead of the presents i gave you. awww bless him :)

tammie
I got excited when I heard a parcel drop through the door with the postie today but alas, it wasn't my wristbands :(

Hope they'll come tomorrow.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.