Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Thanks Van for my wristbands which arrived safely this morning, will look forward to wearing them on my next holiday. This is a brilliant idea and makes it much easier when you arrange to meet up with someone.
:wave: Thanks Van got mine this morning
lizzley
You're fine tweetie...will get them out to you shortly.

Will be replying to the latest batch of request tonight so if you've ordered but haven't heard from me have no fear I've got enough to cover the latest emails.

Regards

Van
yippeedoo, arrived this morning. Thanks very much

Will use them next friday when I go to Tenerife!
Thanks very much Van they arrived on Friday.....cheers Keith :wave:
Hi Van,

am i too late to get an order in??

haven't been on HT for a while and only just seen the post.

regards,

Julian
No not too late Julian...

Drop me your details and I'll pop some in the post for you.

Please be aware I have currently got 20 remaining and they will be sent on first come first served.

Van
Hi Van, I know I sent you an email the first day, asking for a wristband, and you did reply to me!! However, I haven't heard from my parents that there is any post for me at their house!!!! Could you confirm that you did send me one, please? :tup
mine has arrived this morning, wearing it already.
Hi Sue,

I can confirm I did indeed despatch one to you.

Can you check and let me know if there are any problems..I'll put one aside just in case....Don't want you missing out.

Good news Helen, thanks for letting me know.

Van :tup
Thanks Van :) Hopefully I will get an answer tomorrow!!!
Thanks Van for email straight back to me. This must be really keeping you busy dishing them out so thanks again.
Mine arrived a couple of days ago ..cheers :tup

Spurry
Hi, what do I do to apply for a couple of wrist bands? I click onto the place that I am supposed to and put all my details on the e-mail and then send - it disappears but doesnt register as sent. Obviously I am doing some wrong, Can you help, pansypotter
Your emails have come through OK Pansypotter...I will reply shortly.

Van
For reference,
As the current batch have gone so well I have placed an order for a second batch.

When I reply to emails I will inform you if they are stocked or on wait list.

Regards

Van
Mine arrived this morning :hyper . Thanks Van. Will need to buy myself a colour coordinated swim suit now ;) !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.