General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You can fly to Dubai from Newcastle - fares from 12th - 21st October £928 for 2. Temp 29deg
That's just the flight demon - with Emirates http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/index.aspx

You might get something else cheaper am not sure try a google search. My friend has been to Dubai and loved it.
Sounds like what were looking for, thanks for your help.

If by any chance we didnt go there where else would you recommend?
I'd second Dubai, fantastic place, we went there for our honeymoon. You'd not be dissapointed

Jo
First Choice are showing lots for the Red Sea, leaving Oct 12th from Newcastle, for between £500 & £700 per person AI.
Thomson are showing a week at the Aventura Spa Palace, on the Riviera Maya in Mexico for £1007 per person AI, from Newcastle
Forgot about Egypt went there last year. Hyatt, four seasons or Ritzcarlton are some of best ideal for Honeymoon.

Jo
Well thanks for all your replies I will check them out.
Thanks
have you tried the newcastle airport website, you can look at the timetables which might help with where you can go..

sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.