Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
I've done similar transits, so no problems.

With those timings I guess you are going from Dragonair to Cathay (the Dragonair flight normally arrives at 22:35 though?) - if this is the case it's plenty of time as sister companies you'll be well looked after should the worst happen and you miss your onward flight. I believe it's also arrive / depart from same terminal, and your luggage should go all the way through, and you'll get your boarding passes in Sanya.

If i've guessed the airlines wrong though, you should still be fine, but do advise!
Hi TS, I have just checked Dragonair's web page and the flight is definitely 21.25 arrive HK 23.00, must have changed this year! They only have one flight a day, but some days its at this time other days its at 13.00, arrive HK 14.30. This was the one we were due on but couldn't face the thought of a 9 hr wait in HK on our way home. Hence we have exted our stay by one day :D in order to get the later flight. We are flying with BA to Heathrow from HK. Thanks for your advice. Cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.