UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi. Didnt go this time last year but in October. We changed from seashore( what a dump) to hopton and what a result. It is really nice. Entetainment was good as far as camp site entertainment goes. They had a madness tribute band on which was excellent. Have a chippie there thats nice and the park itself is nice and quiet. Have an excellent queing system at the bar. Order drinks at checkout, walk 2 mtrs to the bar and your drinks are done. Couldnt want more.
Hopton is GREAT my inlaws went there last year. We visited them and left very impressed.

Funstars? Who cares enjoy :pele
hi

we went to hopton two years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice clean site with access onto the beach. Outdoor and indoor pools both good and lots of entertainment on a night.

Loads of places to visit nearby, you will enjoy :) :)
Hi, we are going this weekend and are in caravans TH29 and TH30. I wondered if anyone has any info on the site or where our caravans are situated. We booked privately not through Haven.

Thanks

Sally
Hi Sally. We went for a long weekend at Easter. If you look on the website havenholidays.com you can look at a map of the park, although you have to zoom in a bit to see what the areas of the park are called. I think the letters TH for your caravan are for the Thurlton area. Happy holidays!
:) hi has anyone been to hopton holiday village (haven holidays)? i was just wondering what it was like, we usually go to devon cliffs but just fancy a change. any info would great. :)
EDIT: Merged with previous topic, which may provide some useful info.
David HT Mod
Hi sarebear - we've been a couple of times. Clean well-kept site, plenty to do, nice pools (not as nice as Devon Cliffs), access to sandy beach, loads to do in surrounding area. Not as frantic as Devon Cliffs, but much more to do nearby. We found you have to drive quite a few miles to get anywhere from Devon Cliffs.
hi, does anyone know if the outdoor pool at hopton holiday village great yarmouth stays open for the begining of september? (providing the weather is good of course). we are going on the 5th septemver for the weekend, any adivce or tips will be great thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.