Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Better tell us where it is first. The Horizon Hotel ??, no sorry thats Calangute.
also what sort of food do they serve?
The Horizion grill is at the top of the beach road(whispering palms) i've not eaten there yet but had a look at the rooms and the swimming pool its all brand new and very nice prices are pretty good for the rooms has well.
I called in one morning for breakfast only to be told that breakfast wasn't being served....pity because the place looks nice and clean. The menu was your typical pie and chips etc nothing that really excited me personally to be honest. I've passed by a few times in the afternoons but the place always looks closed....maybe they only open evenings?
GFF xx
Maybe they have too much competition on breakfasts from next door at CHOCOLATTI'S.
We've passed it about 4 times a day - it always looks empty - even when they have entertainment on. :(
hi was empty when we was there in late november but we gave it a try and was glad we did as we normally byepass when places are empty the starter i had was huge would had done for a main course so dont be put off just because there is nobody in
Denham - any chance of a run down of the menu (if you can remember!) can't be just pie and chips ?
Cheers, Spike
We will give them a try when we go in march ..as G/F/F said it looks so clean and nice ..
hi spike no it wasnt just pie and chips but carnt remmember menu but place is very clean staff nice and owners again nice even came and sat talking to us telling us how they came to set up buisness in candolim a very nice couple and the apartments alongside are brand new with a lovely pool they just need a little help and support to get the buisness going they are in partnership with a goan family it would be nice to see them make a go of it out there prices were very good as well cheers denham
Thanks Denham, only about 2 mins from where we are staying so may call in (or have a look at whats on offer 1st) 6 in our group and some like a change from spicy food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.