Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Forget the reviews - we have stayed in many hotels and apartments and in many countries in Europe and the Aguamarina is the one that all others are judged by - and invariably all are found lacking.

There are two halves to the complex so it depends which part you are in - but we were in the apartments and I have never stayed in such a huge apartment. They are really designed for 4 and there is twin beds in the bedroom with wardrobes - plus a bed settee in the lounge along with another set of built in wardrobes. There was a fairly well equipped dinette. The bathroom had both a shower cubicle AND a shower over the bath!!! Breakfasts were taken in the dining room below the apartments but lunchtime or evening meals were taken in the dining room in the hotel.

There was a good choice of meals and all were well cooked.

Go and enjoy your holiday (and while you are there hire a car and go and spend the day at Loro Parque. I know they organise trips but if you go yourself you can decide which shows you want to see and when you want to eat).

Dave

I forgot to mention - read the review of Dave and Carol from North Norfolk on here - that is us!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.