Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Not stayed there but driven past. It is well located near the beach also has loads of bars and restaurants nearby. Depending what side you are situated could be noisy in Summer Season Next to a VERY busy road. The N332 If you stay here be very careful with this road, No pedestrian crossings and cars speed along here. There have been numerous deaths due to people not looking properly when crossing or trying to cross when drunk.
Thanks fudgey :D

Do you have to cross that road to get to the beach, and to restaurants and bars? Don't fancy the thoughts of playing chicken every day :shock:

Is there any other hotels/aparthotels in Cabo Roig you could recommend? We've looked at La Zenia, but it seems to be quite far out, and again, walking the N332 does seem like a very safe option (even the hotel receptionist said that).

We are attending a wedding in Sept., and trying to organise well located accommodation.

Thanks a mill 8)
HI AnnieK The Aquamarina is beachside no need to cross N332 unless you want to goto the other bars on the otherside of the road. Why dont you Google Torrevieja there are loads of websites that offer accomodation where you pay for the apartment and not how many people stay. Have a Great time I am based in Torrevieja itself so dont know Cabo roig very well just drive through every so often.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.