Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Try the Torrevieja.co.uk forum someone there will beable to help. If you need celebration cakes checkout http://www.carolines-cakes.com
I did see your post earlier, and have phoned my mum who lives in Los Balcones. There is a really good salon opposite the main square in Torrre but i'm really sorry we can't remember its name. It is next to the electrical store, so hopefully someone else may be able to help. The other option is the Costa Blanca News, the things to ask for with hairdressers is get them to e-mail you some sort of references if you don't know anyone resident there that could meet up with them. Hope this gives you some ideas.
Thanks so much to you both for your replies. I'll check out that website link fudgey. Cheers!!

Heather2, thanks so much for taking the time to ask your Mum. That was very nice of you. Have you heard of a salon called "salong-margaretha" - this was mentioned on a wedding forum, but the girl in question hasn't actually been there so she's unsure if it's good :oops:

Thanks again :wink:
HI No Problems. If you speak to Caroline she may know of a mobile hairdresser who could help you out. Good Luck with the wedding
You are very welcome. The weather is usually still great in September have a great time. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.