Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
neknitm,

The main pool is quite deep, the seperate kids pool is 60cm (I normally stay just around the corner!)

Darren
Thanks Daz, my daughter was concerned about her five year old not being able to have fun because it was too deep. I think she will be fine as she already has her 50 mt swim badge and can always splash in the babies pool for a bit.
Marg
Hi folks,

Just found a good deal for this hotel anyone been recently?Anyone answer the following: Dress code for dinner? rooms and balconys small or reasonable? (hate tiny rooms and balconys) food ok? Have read the reviews and seem ok, thanks in advance!

Alistair and Helen

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Nyle,

You might find members reviews on the Hotel Review section for the Aqua hotel, Icmeler useful. There's no dress code as far as I know but you're expected to be smart casual in the evening, ie no beach wear. Balconies and rooms aren't the biggest, but they aren't small either. I can't comment on food as I've never eaten there, it looks ok though! I normally stay next door that over looks the Aqua.

Darren
Hi Darren,

I did read the reviews, always helpful! Anyway all booked now with TC, fly out on June 21st! Thank you!

Alistair and Helen
Good choice :tup I think Aqua has the best views on the bay in Icmeler.
Hi Lynn M,

We hope we got it about right, been searching for a good AI deal for months! Just hope it isn't too noisy later at night and above all! LOL! hope the beer is EFES!
Nyle wrote:
Just hope it isn't too noisy later at night and above all! LOL! hope the beer is EFES!

It's quiet around the Aqua at night, you'll not be able to hear much (if anything) from the bars and it's a local regulation that music must be turned down low at midnight anyway. The beer is Efes, don't worry!

Darren
Hi darren that's just great! Sounds Fab!Anyone know if the wi fy in the hotel can be received or purchased for the rooms?(I believe there is free wi fy in the lobby) Might just E mail them when the season begins. It's great to get booked and give us something to look forward to! Again thanks for the help!

Alistair and Helen
Evening - anyone have an e-mail address for the Aqua? The one on their website does not work.
Cheers

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Nyle,

It's just wifi in the lobby area as far as I know. Most hotels now offer it, but not in rooms.

Darren
Hi

Have just booked the Aqua Hotel in Icmeler for September this year. Could only get a basic double room and although the hotel looks fabulous and seems to get great reviews everywhere I'm hoping that the basic rooms are still quite nice. I would imagine all the rooms shown on the website are delux or suites. Has anyone stayed in a basic in the Aqua??

Thanks

Jacki
Stayed at the Aqua last year in a basic room. Had no complaints whatsoever.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.