Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
It is on the main N-340. If you are facing towards Fuengirola with Castle Bil Bil on your left and the marina behind you, Hotel Balmoral is about 150 metres further along the N-340 on the right hand side of the road.
Thanks AguilaMike, I think I`m getting it mixed up with the Las Areanas.

It it not far from 24 hour square and the Sirocco, behind the Marina.
I`ve found out why I`m getting mixed up, one map shows it at the back of Marina another shows it near Paloma park.

Does anyone know how long it would take to walk to the marina from the Balmoral. Also how far to Paloma park.

Thanks
Golfing at Torrequebrada last year, I was partnered with a young couple who were staying at the Balmoral and they said they thoroughly enjoyed it.

As I recall, the Balmoral is at the seafront end of Palm Tree Avenue, on Avenido de Antonio Machado (N340) as someone else has already said. This would make it about 5 minutes walk to Paloma Park and about 15 - 20 minutes to the Marina.
Yes Jay Jay is right about the walking distances, but that's if you take the very pleasant stroll along the front. It's in a very good position :)
Thanks for replies, I now know where it is. Does anyone know if you can hire a bicycle from the hotel or close by.
I have tried add a review but it kept saying that my answer was wrong to the spam question.I hope it has come through in the end.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.