Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Natalie,
natalie666 wrote:
Hello,i wonder if anyone has any knowledge of this hotel.It is a small 38 roomed hotel,which we much prefer than big complexes where the staff etc do not know you,you are just a number.I have just booked a holiday for June,with my 13 year old niece and 65 year old mother,not going for a booze up etc,just a family holiday etc,treating my niece and mother.

You'll find reviews of the Belleville here - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/3446/Belleville%20Hotel/

We would like to know its exact location from the town,if anyone knows,is it miles out from town as some people seem to say,or just a leisurely stroll to the main attractions(which we do not mind).Some say it is closer to Nessabar than Sunny Beach.

You'll find it shown on the 3D Map - type 'Belvil' into the search box, "Belleville" will not find it, as that's only an English transliteration of the Bulgarian name, which is Ð'елвил. It's in the Southern part of the resort, near the Regata & Dyuni hotels.

Alternatively, entering the co-ordinates 42 40 27.27 N 27 42 23.63 E in the 'Fly to' box in Google Earth will take you directly to the hotel's location. It's around 2.33km (just under 1.45 miles) from the centre of the resort (the area around Hotel Kuban) as the crow flies.

Baldur
Thanks for the informaton Baldur,the 3d map was very handy,at least we are not out in the sticks and there are other hotels around us.A useful map.Thank you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.