Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've added the hotel here so hopefully someone can help with info :)
hi
trip advisor and holiday watchdog have reviews on this hotel ..
:( sorry h/t but had to have a look..
Wife and daughter and 4 others going to Bronze hotel in August, will post their reviews on their return!.
:(
I've no more holidays left!
It isn't the best hotel in Gumbet, but it I think it is ok if you are just going to use it as a base.
Thanks for the info think Ill carry on looking :que
The hotel Bronze was the same price as the Parkim Ayaz on Thomas Cooks website when my friend booked.
The Parkim Ayaz is a much better hotel so I would look out for a deal here.
wife and daughter and family just returned from gumbet staying at the bronze hotel.
on arrival they were put in staff rooms which were damp,filthy and stank.this was apparently common practice all week as the hotel was constantly overbooked,new arrivals were always treated this way, wife was moved after 2 nights and so the rota went on all week, new arrivals into staff rooms to be moved after a couple of days to be replaced by more new arrivals.
staff rooms were below or on ground floor with very little natural light and were really bad.
complaints were treated with a shrug of the shoulders and the excuse of being overbooked!.
wife and rest of family would never stay there again, resort was awesome but the bronze hotel is a real joke, the management only want your money nothing else matters. stay away you have been warned!.
wifes 1st text to me was 'arrived safely but hotel is like fawlty towers.'

go to gumbet but pay a bit more and stay at a proper hotel.

:duh
geebee,

Thanks for your hotel review. Maybe you'd like to add it to our Hotel Review section for the benefit of others.

Thanks,

Darren
Mmm, I knew it wasn't too good but it sounds like it has got even worse. Obviously one to avoid! There are plenty of good hotels there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.