Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I have added this hotel to our review section. If anyone has stayed here, please add your review HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi hairdo38,

There appear to be several Continental/Kontinental 'campuses' - see this map, sectors 'B' (Kontinental 3-4) & 'C' (Kontinental 1-2).

Baldur 8)
Ooo yes, can you advise us which one it is please ?

Kath x
HI ref the continental there used to be continental central and also continental 1,2,3,4. the main hotel is the part which has got itself a bad name th3ey changed the blocks which were numbered to park hotel continental and upgraded them but did not (at least until last year ) upgrade the central which is very slightly better than the Kristal hotel the 1,2,3,4. blocks were the ones where the room doors were all accessed off the balconies and were at the rear of central hope this helps
Hi
We stayed in the Hotel Continental in 2000. Don't know the set up now but then it had 2* and 3* accommodation. Stayed in 3* and had no complaints. Have only ever been to Bulgaria and stayed 3* and above, heard such bad reports about 2* and feel generally as long as you go 3* or above should be okay.
Room was lovely went bed and breakfast plenty of choice usual buffet stlye but cooked breakfast prepared to order if you wanted. 10 minute walk to the centre or mini train if feeling lazy. Few minutes walk to the beach. Resort has developed so much that you would not need go to the centre if you didn't want, lots of restaurants and bars on your doorstep. Sure you'll have a good time.
Hi

Some reports HERE then click on Bulgaria Sunny Beach A-M

Sounds like if you do go there then go 3*

Hope this helps.
thankyou everyone for all your help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.